Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan). Make this quick and delicious vegetarian stir-fry with noodles for dinner tonight! It's a healthier spin on take-out. Easily made vegan or gluten free.
Perfect for any night of the week. I'm starting with these simple Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles. The perfect light lunch or quick dinner.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fry noodles (veggie, vegan). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Make this quick and delicious vegetarian stir-fry with noodles for dinner tonight! It's a healthier spin on take-out. Easily made vegan or gluten free.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fry noodles (veggie, vegan) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan):
- Prepare of For Stir fry noodles.
- Get of Boiled spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced red onion.
- Take 1 of steamed broccoli.
- Take 6-7 cloves of garlic (grated).
- Take 2 of carrots – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of nutmeg.
- Get of For dressing.
- Make ready 4 spoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 of finger size piece of ginger (grated).
- Make ready 4-5 leaves of basil (finely chopped).
- Take handful of roasted peanuts (grounded).
Low carb, made with healthy whole foods, gluten fee and oil free. Cooking the Stir Fry – the golden rule for a successful stir fry noodles is to add the ingredients into the wok in order of length of time to cook. But the one thing I stumble on is sometimes I only have frozen vegetables. I know fresh is best but are frozen veggies ok?
Instructions to make Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan):
- Stir fry Noodles – Stir fry onion, garlic, carrots for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Then add the boiled spaghetti. Grate half nutmeg on top after switching off the stove. Give it a good mix..
- Dressing – In a bowl, pour the balsamic vinegar. Now add grated ginger and finely chopped basil leaves. Whisk it for a minute..
- For serving Add spaghetti in a bowl. Pour a spoonful of dressing on it. Top it with the grounded peanuts. Sprinkle some chilly pepper/black pepper if you prefer spicy..
Thank so much and because of you I am. These vegan stir fry noodles are filled with vegetables and a family favorite! This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stir fry noodles (veggie, vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!