Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Prepare of choy sum.
- Get of button mushroom.
- Take of tomato.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Take of red long chili (optional).
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of cooking oil.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins..
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!