Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan:
- Get of fresh carrots.
- Take of fresh green bean.
- Take of red onion or 10 shallots.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Make ready of bayleaves.
- Make ready of galangal.
- Make ready of red long chili (optional).
- Get of tomato.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Make ready of pepper.
- Make ready of cooking oil.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan:
- Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out..
- Add bay leaves and galangal, stir it well for a minute, add chopped tomato and chili, stir it well..
- Put carrots and green beans in, pour some water, stir it well..
- Cover it and lower the fire, cook until the veggies soften..
- Enjoy it with rice or bread..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!