Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. Several foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooker italian chicken pasta recipe. You can have slow-cooker italian chicken pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta:
- Use Half of a bottle creamy Italian dressing.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use Half of a package pasta: penne, bow ties, etc.
- Use 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
Instructions to make Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta:
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker..
- Cover the chicken with the broth and dressing..
- Sprinkle over the grated parmesan and pepper and place the cream cheese on top..
- Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low..
- When the chicken is done, cook and drain the pasta noodles..
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, give the mixture a good stir and then add in the noodles and stir once more. Serve immediately..
I'm in love with this Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Peppers. I'm just going to lay it out there. Sauce: I used the most basic, generic jarred pasta sauce for this recipe, so don't think you have to get very fancy with it. Chicken: I always buy my chicken when it's on sale so that it's at least close to. A SUPER simple, flavorful meal with just a few ingredients!
If you find this Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.