Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not just for a healthy cookie either!
They are bursting with flavor and sure to be your new favorite And finally, chilling is a MUST with these healthy chocolate chip cookies. They flatten like paper if they aren't chilled because the coconut oil needs to. Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course right?) but they are ridiculously easy to make.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not just for a healthy cookie either!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get 140 g of oat flour (1/2 cup + 2/3 cup).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of (dark) chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of macadamia or walnuts (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of almond milk (or milk of choice).
My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax, oats and plenty of healthy fats! Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course right?) but they are ridiculously easy to make. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious!
Instructions to make Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees..
- Oat flour can be made at home by pulsing oats in a blender until they are ground into a powder-like consistency..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Add wet, and form into a big ball. Then make little balls from the big one..
- For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). Bake 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. They should have spread out, but every now and then they might not so just smush down with a spoon if needed..
Maybe it's because I've been whipping up delicious eats like these healthier oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Many healthy chocolate chip cookies aren't really as healthy as they seem. They may have less fat, but they often have more sugar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. Or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!