Healthy oatmeal cookies. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! In fact, they are so healthy, I think you could very well refer to them as portable oatmeal! Not only that, but they also happen to taste absolutely fantastic.
These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are great for customising. It's actually a very forgiving recipe – thanks to the mashed dates that makes a solid batter base. These are the ingredients you can customise These healthy oatmeal cookies are made with whole wheat flour and oats.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! In fact, they are so healthy, I think you could very well refer to them as portable oatmeal! Not only that, but they also happen to taste absolutely fantastic.
Healthy oatmeal cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Healthy oatmeal cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
They're just as delicious as your favorite chewy oatmeal cookies, but with healthier ingredients! Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even.
Instructions to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. We started by playing with different ways to sweeten the cookies, as well as using part coconut oil and part butter. The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples, and raisins, and there's some honey to make sure that each one tastes like a treat. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!