Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mint pulao. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mint Pulao is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mint Pulao is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mint pulao using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Pulao:
- Prepare of Poppy seeds -.
- Get of Cilantro -.
- Take of mint leaves -.
- Prepare of Onion -.
- Get of Ginger -.
- Get of Green chillies – as per your taste (I use 2 thai chilli).
- Make ready of Cooking oil tbspns -.
- Make ready of Mustard seeds -.
- Make ready of Cinnamon stick -.
- Get of Cloves -.
- Make ready of Bay leaves -.
- Get of Cardamom whole -.
- Make ready of Salt – (Or according to taste).
- Take of Curry leaves -.
- Take of Onion chopped -.
- Prepare of Carrot chopped -.
- Make ready of Beans chopped long -.
- Make ready of Potato chopped in big pieces -.
- Prepare of Green peas -.
- Make ready of Rice – (I used sona masuri rice but you can use basmati rice too)..
- Make ready of Water – ..
Steps to make Mint Pulao:
- First grind all the ingredients under "For grinding/paste"..
- Wash the rice and keep it aside..
- Take a pressure cooker/pan. Add in the cooking oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add in the mustard seeds. After it crackles, add in the curry leaves and fry till moisture is removed..
- Now add cardamon seeds, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves and saute for few mins..
- Add chopped onions and the ground paste and fry few a min..
- Now add all the other veggies (green peas, carrot, beans, potato, beans) and saute for few 5 mins..
- Add in salt and water and once water starts boiling, add in the washed rice..
- Pressure cook this (3 whistles).
- Once done, mix it once again before you serve! (It goes well with cucumber and tomato raita)..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mint pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!