Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan. Here is how you achieve it. Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan.
Aloo Gobi Masala is a popular and one most delicious. Aloo gobi goes well with chapati/roti, paratha, naan, poori, or jeera rice …. Well to cut it short – aloo gobi sabji goes well with all types of Indian bread and also with rice.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan is something that I have loved my entire life.
Here is how you achieve it. Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Get of Potato 1 medium sized cut into small cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Fresh/frozen Green peas.
- Make ready of Onion 1/2 cup finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Dry Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Amchoor powder(dry mango powder).
- Get of Fresh coriander leaves/cilantro.
- Take of Sugar (optional).
- Make ready 3 teaspoon of oil/ butter.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get of To make Poori.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 teaspoon of fine sooji/rava.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get of Water (as required to make a dough).
It is best served dry or with a thick gravy when serving with the Indian bread and more runny curry when serving with rice or pulao. Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe is made of potatoes, cauliflower and green peas mixed with spices. This is a wholesome dish that is perfect when served with hot Chapatis, pooris, or dal rice for lunch or dinner. The veggie Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe is very simple to make and requires very basic ingredients.
Instructions to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Take a pan heat up, take 1/2 teaspoon of oil then add cubed potatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep it aside.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the same pan then add cauliflower florets to the pan again sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep aside.
- Take the pan heat up add butter/oil, once pan is hot enough then add finely chopped onion sauté for 4-5 minutes(golden brown) then add finely chopped tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes (mashy).
- Then add all the dry masala powders to it and sauté for 3 minutes then add salt as per required then add potatoes and cauliflower florets and green peas to the pan sauté for 3-4 minutes sprinkle some water and cover the lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Take out the lid add some kasuri methi and sauté for minute and garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with poori/roti/naan.
- For making poori.
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients in it and mix everything together with water to make a dough and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes spread some oil on top of it cover it with lid or cloth for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Take a deep frying pan add oil to heat up.
- Take dough and knead it again for 1-2 minutes take a small portion of dough and make a poori out of it (roll it with the help of rolling pin).
- Once the oil is hot then add the poori in the oil and fry poori on both sides to get golden brown.
Aloo matar gobi is a blend of potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi) and green peas (matar) in an onion-tomato based curry. This is a simple, wholesome North Indian curry is perfect when served with hot chapatis (Indian flatbread) or parathas (pan-fried Indian flatbread). Lip smacking Aloo gobhi matar is ready, garnish the sabzi with a little green coriander. Serve this sabzi with poori, parantha and naan. This sumptuous sabzi will add more flavors to your menu.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!