No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:
- Get of For the doughnut.
- Prepare 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of For the glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of sifted icing sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of strawberry jam.
Instructions to make No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:
- Preheat the oven to 160 C.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour, sugar, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is well combined..
- Pour it into the doughnut pan and bake it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the middle part of the doughnut is not sticking when it is poked..
- For the strawberry glazed, mix the icing sugar and strawberry jam in a bowl. Whisk it until you get a thick mixture. When the doughnut is cool, dip it in the strawberry glaze and decorate it with some sprinkles..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!