Paella!. Search for Paella Looking For Paella? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cook until the edges of the chorizo begin to turn golden and crisp.
This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. Heat olive oil in paella pan over medium heat. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, paella!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Search for Paella Looking For Paella? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cook until the edges of the chorizo begin to turn golden and crisp.
Paella! is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Paella! is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have paella! using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella!:
- Take 250 grams of Paella rice – dry weight.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- Get 400 grams of Fresh live mussels.
- Get 1 small of chorizo sausage.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Handful garden peas.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow or red pepper.
- Make ready 3 of Shallots.
- Make ready 1 of Glass red wine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried mixed herbs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 small of tin tomato puree.
- Get 750 ml of Chicken stock.
- Take 2 of Lemon wedges.
Spain's most famous food export, paella, has reached the four corners of the globe, but sadly bears little resemblance to its original form. The original paella would never have included a combination of meat and seafood, let alone peas, red capsicum or chorizo. Paella is prepared by simmering chicken or seafood with rice, vegetables, saffron and other seasonings. Maestre says he has made it his mission to see the Spanish dish a staple in kitchens around his adopted country.
Steps to make Paella!:
- Add the rice, tomato purée, chicken stock, mixed herbs, saffron and paprika to a large saucepan. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, stir, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20 min or untill the rice has absorbed the liquid, stirring occasionally and tasting. When rice is at the desired consistancy, turn off the heat and rest..
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken, chop the garlic and chorizo and add to a paella pan (or wok), fry for a few minutes. Slice the shallots and pepper and add to the pan with the peas, cook for a further 5 minutes, adding a bit of the wine if it becomes dry..
- Add the remaining wine, with the mussels in their shells and cook on high for approx 10 minutes or untill the mussel shells have opened and the chicken is cooked through. Discard any closed mussels..
- When the rice is done and rested for at least 5 minutes, add it to the paella pan and stir through. Serve immediately with the lemon wedge and a glass of wine!.
While those with Spanish ancestry will have different versions of the dish, here's how to master his version. Nourishing, vibrant, and served without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. If mussels aren't your favorite, you can easily substitute littleneck clams in their place–just be sure to thoroughly scrub the clams' shells in cold water before using. Quarter each piece of chicken, then season with sea salt and black pepper and dust with flour. Finely chop the parsley stalks, then roughly chop the chorizo and chicken thighs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food paella! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!