Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussels sprouts with sweet chili sauce recipe. You can cook roasted brussels sprouts with sweet chili sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce:
- You need 1 lb of brussels sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
Instructions to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. On a baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts in cooking oil to coat evenly..
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing them halfway so they cook evenly. Remove brussels sprouts from the oven and turn on oven broiler to high, with the oven rack positioned in the top third of the oven..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the brussels sprouts, tossing to coat evenly..
- Broil the brussels sprouts for 5 minutes or until the sugar in the chili sauce is bubbling and caramelizing. Watch them carefully so they don't burn! Remove from the oven and serve immediately..
We set the kids up with a sitter and headed to Cape May for the day. How to make Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts: You'll need to cut the Brussels When they're done, toss them with sweet chili sauce, return to the oven for just a few more You've got spicy, sticky, wonderful Brussels sprouts! Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts! These are seriously the best Brussels sprouts you will ever eat! With a sticky honey and soy sauce that's sweet and spicy.
If you find this Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Chili Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.