Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Nuts as well as various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seasoned brussels sprouts with bonito flakes recipe. To cook seasoned brussels sprouts with bonito flakes you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes:
- Use 500 grams of Brussels sprouts (raw).
- Use 2 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 of teasponn Chicken soup stock (granulated).
- You need 15 of drops Chili oil (if you like).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 10 grams of Bonito flakes.
Steps to make Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes:
- Remove the outer skin of the brussels sprouts, cut in half, and set aside. There's no need to make more cuts..
- Cook in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Occasionally, check the hardness to make sure you're not over-boiling. Drain after removing from the water..
- After draining, soak in ice or run under cold water to cool. Be careful not to over-cool. Drain again..
- Combine the flavoring ingredients in a bowl and mix together..
- Add the boiled brussels sprouts and mix..
- Sprinkle bonito flakes and mix. Leave it for a while to let the delicious flavor set in..
- This goes well with pasta. You can also add some spice to it as well..
This easy roasted Brussels sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish! The golden brown, crispy sprouts are tossed in a zingy Lemon Parmesan dressing. Learn how to cook Brussels sprouts with this easy recipe! Bright, fresh, and delicious, it's the perfect holiday side dish. Prepare the brussel sprouts by chopping the woody end off of each sprout and then halving the brussel sprouts.
If you find this Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.