Paella. This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded If you've always wanted to but been too afraid to try Paella, I can assure you – there is no reason to be. Discover Paella Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. La véritable recette de la paella expliquée pas à pas avec des photos.
Serve up a fragrant paella to feed a crowd. This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. This saffron-infused paella is loaded with mussels, clams, and shrimp.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, paella. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paella is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Paella is something that I have loved my whole life.
This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded If you've always wanted to but been too afraid to try Paella, I can assure you – there is no reason to be. Discover Paella Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. La véritable recette de la paella expliquée pas à pas avec des photos.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have paella using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- Get 200 g of Paella rice.
- Take 1 of onion (small).
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 L of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Get 1/4 pack of seafood mix.
- Get 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Take 1 cup of spinach.
- Make ready of Parsley.
- Take of Salt and white pepper.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
Cook it on the grill in your biggest skillet for best flavor (no special pan required). Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" – a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on.
Instructions to make Paella:
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food paella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!