Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, manga arachkalaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Manga Arachkalaki is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Manga Arachkalaki is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook manga arachkalaki using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Manga Arachkalaki:
- Take of mango Raw – medium.
- Prepare of Green chillies -.
- Take of coconut Grated -.
- Get of curd Thick -.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Curry leaves mustard fenugreek seeds Fried Thair molaga.
Instructions to make Manga Arachkalaki:
- Cut the raw mango into chunks along with the skin. The skin adds to the taste..
- Grind together the coconut, green chillies and mango with minimal water into a butter like consistency..
- Beat the curd well along with 2 cups of water. Add the ground paste and salt..
- Turn heat on, and with the first bubble of a simmer turn off the heat..
- Prepare the tempering : in a small pan on medium heat, add oil. Fry the 'thair molaga'. Once done turn off heat, add the mustard seeds. The heat would be enough to sputter them. Then add the fenugreek seeds and curry leaves, and pour it over the kozhambu (the gravy prepared in step 4). If you already have fried thair molaga ready, then just temper the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves alone, followed by the fried thair molaga and add to the kozhambu. If you dont have thair molag….
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food manga arachkalaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!