Paella. This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded If you've always wanted to but been too afraid to try Paella, I can assure you – there is no reason to be. Discover Paella Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. La véritable recette de la paella expliquée pas à pas avec des photos.
Serve up a fragrant paella to feed a crowd. This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. This saffron-infused paella is loaded with mussels, clams, and shrimp.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, paella. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paella is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Paella is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded If you've always wanted to but been too afraid to try Paella, I can assure you – there is no reason to be. Discover Paella Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. La véritable recette de la paella expliquée pas à pas avec des photos.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook paella using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get to taste of salt and black pepper.
- Take 150 g of skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch piece.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 2 cups of uncooked short-grain white rice.
- Make ready 1 pinch of saffron threads.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of leaf parsley, chopped.
- Take 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 2 of lemons, zested.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of Spanish onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, coarsely chopped.
- Get 100 g of sausage, casings removed.
- Get 100 g of shrimp.
- Take 1 cup of blanched peas.
Cook it on the grill in your biggest skillet for best flavor (no special pan required). Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" – a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on.
Instructions to make Paella:
- In a medium bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons olive oil, paprika, oregano, and salt and pepper. Stir in chicken pieces to coat. Cover, and refrigerate..
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large paella pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, red pepper flakes, and rice. Cook, stirring, to coat rice with oil for 3-4 minutes. Stir in saffron threads, bay leaf, parsley, chicken stock, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Stir in marinated chicken and onion, cook 5 minutes. Stir in bell pepper and sausage, cook 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp, cook, turning the shrimp, until both sides are pink..
- Spread rice mixture onto a serving tray. Top with meat and seafood mixture and green peas..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!