Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried brussels sprouts with honey mustard sauce recipe. You can cook stir-fried brussels sprouts with honey mustard sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Sauce:
- Get 12 of Brussels sprouts.
- Use 40 grams of Bacon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil (if necessary).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Grainy mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of Honey.
- Take 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Sauce:
- Slice the bacon and the garlic. Remove the bottom and the dirty outer leaves of the brussels sprouts. Cut in half vertically..
- Add the bacon to a frying pan and cook on medium heat until grease is released..
- If the bacon does render enoughoil in Step 2, add the olive oil..
- Add the garlic. Once it becomes fragrant, add the brussel sprouts and turn down the heat to low..
- Patiently cook the brussels sprouts. (Place the cut end facing down and cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 5 minutes.) Don't cover with a lid!.
- Stop the heat and add the mustard and honey. Mix everything together and season with salt and pepper. (If the bacon is salty, don't add more salt.).
If you find this Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.