Easy Chicken Paella. Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. This Easy Chicken Paella Recipe is a one pan dinner that makes a great weeknight meal.
The flavor is wonderful in this dish. You can always put the skins off when you combine the rice/meats. Try our easy to follow easy spanish chicken paella recipe.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy chicken paella. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Paella is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Chicken Paella is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. This Easy Chicken Paella Recipe is a one pan dinner that makes a great weeknight meal.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken paella using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Paella:
- Prepare of paella.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
- Take 4 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of plain flour ( for dusting ).
- Make ready 500 grams of paella rice (can use risotto rice).
- Take 6 slice of pancetta (or smokey bacon).
- Take 100 grams of chorizo.
- Take 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- Take 2 liter of hot chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 large of pinches of saffron.
- Get 2 of handfulls of fresh or frozen peas.
- Make ready 10 of king prawns (optional, can use any seafood).
Absolutely delicious with the best Serve sprinkled with parsley. tip: paella is traditionally chicken and seafood, so add salmon, uncooked. This easy chicken paella recipe uses the delicious, mild, tasty and somehow addictive chicken meat as the only ingredient of animal origin and the essence of traditional Spanish paella. Put a lug of oil into a large lidded shallow casserole or paella pan on a medium heat, add the garlic, onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo. Easy to make with step by step photos, load it up with seafood, just use chicken or even make it vegetarian!
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Paella:
- preheat oven to 190c or gas mark 5.
- season chicken breasts, lightly dust with flour.
- heat a large wok or paella pan with olive oil.
- brown the chicken breats in the pan.
- once all chicken breasts have been browned,place the chicken on a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven for 30 mins.
- whilst chicken is cooking in the oven, fry the chorizo and panchetta in the wok or pan until brown and crispy..
- then add the garlic and onion, cook until soft.
- in the meantime, infuse half the stock with the saffron..
- then add smoked paprika, the rice and the infused chicken stock to the pan. leave to cook for 20 mins on a medium heat. stir from time to time.
- after 20 minutes the rice should be nearly cooked. add the rest of the stock, along with peas, prawns and any seafood you are adding..
- cook for a further 10 minutes..
- take the chicken out of the oven, cut in to large chunks..
- add the chicken to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes..
- check the rice is fully cooked before serving, enjoy!.
It's easy to think of paella like just another rice pilaf or risotto. Originally, paella was made with a combination of chicken, rabbit, and snails. Easy chicken chorizo paella may not be the way a purist in Spain might do it, but this chicken Get ready for the easiest paella ever. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Our Easy Chicken Paella recipe brings a satisfying favourite to the table.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy chicken paella recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!