Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Russian Golubtsy (Stuffed Cabbage Roll) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Russian Golubtsy (Stuffed Cabbage Roll) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian Golubtsy (Stuffed Cabbage Roll) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to russian golubtsy (stuffed cabbage roll) recipe. You can cook russian golubtsy (stuffed cabbage roll) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Russian Golubtsy (Stuffed Cabbage Roll):
- Take 10 of leaves Cabbage.
- Take 400 grams of Ground meat.
- Provide 1 small of Onions (finely chopped).
- Get 100 ml of White rice.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 100 ml of Sour cream.
- Take 4 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 of Dill, Italian parsley.
Instructions to make Russian Golubtsy (Stuffed Cabbage Roll):
- Boil the cabbage leaves one at a time, shave off the protruding part of the stems to make them easier to roll. (Finely chop the shaved stem and add it to the filling)..
- Add boiling water to the rice and let it sit for 20 minutes. There's no need to rinse the rice. (This will make the rice soft and chewy.).
- In a bowl, knead together the ground meat, onion, the rice from Step 2, the finely chopped shaved cabbage, and 2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper..
- Divide the filling into 10 equal sections and wrap tightly with the cabbage. Roll each up from the bottom edge of the cabbage leaf, fold the sides in, then keep rolling to the other end..
- Coat the rolls lightly with some flour (not listed) and arrange them in a greased skillet..
- Cook the rolls until both sides are browned. Add more oil if necessary..
- Add the canned tomatoes, bay leaf, salt and pepper, and simmer over low heat. Cook for 30-40 minutes, then finish by adding the sour cream and yogurt..
- Sprinkle with dill or Italian parsley to taste. Enjoy..
Cabbage rolls stuffed with a savoury combination of ground beef, pork, rice and vegetables, then cooked in the oven in a creamy tomato sauce. Stuffed Cabbage rolls is a dish that every Russian and Ukrainian family makes. It's a true comfort food for us, while managing to be quite healthy! Place each roll on the bottom. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is a a common dish to the cuisines of the Balkans, Central, Eastern Europe, Azerbaijan and Iran, as well as.
If you find this Russian Golubtsy (Stuffed Cabbage Roll) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.