Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Draniki Russian-Style Potato Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Draniki Russian-Style Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Draniki Russian-Style Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to draniki russian-style potato pancakes recipe. You can cook draniki russian-style potato pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Draniki Russian-Style Potato Pancakes:
- Take 4 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour (cake flour).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Instructions to make Draniki Russian-Style Potato Pancakes:
- Peel the potatoes with a slicer and grate them up while they are raw..
- Add a beaten egg to the grated potato and mix. Add the flour, then season with salt and pepper and mix everything together well..
- Grease a hot frying pan with some vegetable oil. Add the mixture half a ladle at a time and cook over medium heat..
- Once the pancakes have browned, flip them over. Once both sides have browned, they're done. Please eat them while they're still hot!.
- If you'd like, you can top these potato pancakes with butter or sour cream, but I love eating them plain..
- Although the top photo only shows 5 pancakes, this recipe yields about 7-8 pancakes..
In a bowl, combine ground pork, onions, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Now cut them into little pieces and boil (so that they get boiled faster). Meanwhile fry chopped onion (may add garlic). Add the meat and fry them all together. When the potatoes boil, remove the water and mash them with a fork.
If you find this Draniki Russian-Style Potato Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.