Chicken and Seafood Paella. This seafood paella recipe is really special. It's not quite a traditional paella recipe, but it's packed with good stuff – chicken thighs, garlic, saffron, king prawns, mussels and lots of lovely lemon. With chicken, chorizo, mussels & prawns.
At least I think it's romantic because this isn't something you'd make every day. Easy to make with step by step photos, load it up with seafood, just use chicken or even make it vegetarian! This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded with seafood or anything your heart desires!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and seafood paella. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Seafood Paella is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken and Seafood Paella is something which I have loved my whole life.
This seafood paella recipe is really special. It's not quite a traditional paella recipe, but it's packed with good stuff – chicken thighs, garlic, saffron, king prawns, mussels and lots of lovely lemon. With chicken, chorizo, mussels & prawns.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and seafood paella using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Make ready 2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove.
- Make ready 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked peas.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 of juice from one lemon.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh black pepper.
Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Paella was the food of farm workers who cooked dishes of rice over wood fires, embellished with whatever ingredients they could find. For this seafood paella, you can use fish or shellfish stock if you like and if you can find a good source for it, but I actually prefer chicken stock.
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..
Paella is probably Spain's most famous dish. Originating in Valencia, this dish of rice with seafood and chicken or rabbit is completely addictive. However, if you order paella in Madrid, this is what you'll get – Paella Mixta. It's a little bit tricky to get right, but follow the instructions in this video recipe and. Paella mixta, which combines seafood and meat, is, as any Spaniard will tell you, not a traditional type of paella.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and seafood paella recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!