Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry:
- Get of coconut oil.
- Get of green onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of mushrooms, sliced.
- Make ready of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare of coconut flakes.
- Make ready of cashews.
- Take of firm tofu.
- Take of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Prepare of yellow or red curry.
- Get of water.
Steps to make Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry:
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes..
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews..
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!