Chicken and Seafood Paella.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken and seafood paella. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Seafood Paella is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and Seafood Paella is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken and seafood paella using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Take 225 g of Chorizo, chopped into 1cm rounds.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 of medium Tomatos, peeled and very finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 g of Mixed Seafood (Muscles, Squid and Prawns).
- Take 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 of large Chicken Breasts, diced.
- Take 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of large pinch of Saffron.
- Make ready 450 g of Paella Rice.
- Make ready 950 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready of To Serve.
- Make ready of Fresh Bread.
- Get of Chopped Parsley.
- Make ready of Lemon Wedge.
Steps to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Light BBQ, once the flames have died down add a 15 inch paella pan to the grill, add the chopped chorizo and stir until starting to brown (2-3 minutes) remove from pan and set aside..
- Add additional oil if needed, add the diced chicken and sear until golden brown (about 6 minutes). Remove and add to chorizo..
- Add the onion and season it generously with sea salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Add the garlic, paprika and saffron and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until darkened (about 3 minutes). Add the rice and stir to coat..
- Add the chicken stock and stir to mix, ensure the rice is evenly distributed around the whole pan. And re-add the chicken and chorizo which was set aside. Do not stir the rice from this point onwards..
- Close the lid and simmer for about 12 minutes, rotate the pan occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly. The rice should start making a crackling sound. Most of the liquid should be absorbed..
- Arrange the seafood in the rice, nestling them slightly. Close the grill and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove the pan, cover with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge and fresh bread. Buen Provecho!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and seafood paella recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!