Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes:
- Get of [A – blended paste for marinade].
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green onions.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 inch of fresh ginger (or more if you like).
- Get 1 stalk of lemongrass (crush the base), chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 tsp of paprika (you can use chopped chili).
- Get 3 tbsp of water (to cover ingredients in blender).
- Take to taste of salt, pepper.
- Make ready of [B – To Cook].
- Make ready 800 g of – 1kg chicken breast, cubed.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take to taste of salt, pepper, sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water/broth.
Instructions to make Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes:
- Blend ingredients on A list in a blender until it forms a paste. Add water or oil for the consistency and taste of your preference..
- Mix blended paste with cubed chicken breasts and marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat cooking oil in pan, pour marinaded chicken into pan. Cook and stir for approximately 3 – 4 minutes. Until chicken pieces start to cook evenly.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar; add potatoes, water and cover to cook. It is ready when potatoes are soft when gently poked with a fork..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!