Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, seafood paella. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Paella is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Seafood Paella is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood paella using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Paella:
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/4 of Diced Onions.
- Get 1/4 of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Saffron.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 packages of Mixed Seafood mix.
- Make ready 1 cup of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pre-cooked clams.
- Take 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
Instructions to make Seafood Paella:
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seafood paella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!