Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussels sprouts & ham skillet recipe. To make roasted brussels sprouts & ham skillet you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet:
- You need 2 T of EVOO or coconut oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Get 1 lb of Brussels sprouts, quartered.
- Get 4 oz of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 of med. sweet potato, cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 12 oz of precooked ham, cubed.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large ovenproof skillet heat oil. Cook onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet potato and salt. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until sprouts and mushrooms soften..
- Stir in ham. Use spoon to form four evenly spaced wells in mixture. Crack an egg in each well. Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, until egg white cooks..
Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. Roasted Brussels sprouts are addictively crunchy and the perfect side dish for almost any occasion. Roasting the Brussels sprouts in the oven turns them crispy on the outside, tender on the inside.
If you find this Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.