Thaï Vegetable Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thaï vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thaï Vegetable Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thaï Vegetable Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have thaï vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thaï Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 4 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Get 225 grams of tofu, cut in cubes.
- Get 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 8 of white mushrooms, finely sliced.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Thaï Vegetable Soup:
- In a pan, saute the garlic in the olive oil. When the garlic is golden, add the red curry paste and stir for 1 min..
- Add the coconut milk, the water, the green onions, the sugar, and the salt. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let simmer for 5 min..
- Add the tofu. Let simmer for a few minutes then add the corn, the broccoli, the mushrooms, and the coriander..
- Serve when the broccoli begins to soften. Add pepper to taste..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thaï vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!