Granola fantasy snack bar. Brush the peanut butter- honey mixture all over the granola and spread the pumpkin seed, cherry and sugar balls evenly. Then cut it into desired shapes and enjoy the delicious, homemade granola bar. See more ideas about Granola, Granola bars, Snacks.
A while back, we shared a cooking failure. They tasted great, but fell apart. Just make sure they are tightly covered or sealed in a […] Need a quick breakfast or snack on the go?
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, granola fantasy snack bar. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brush the peanut butter- honey mixture all over the granola and spread the pumpkin seed, cherry and sugar balls evenly. Then cut it into desired shapes and enjoy the delicious, homemade granola bar. See more ideas about Granola, Granola bars, Snacks.
Granola fantasy snack bar is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Granola fantasy snack bar is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have granola fantasy snack bar using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Granola fantasy snack bar:
- Prepare 3 cups of oats.
- Take 3 cups of puffed rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Make ready 2 cups of muesli.
- Make ready 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar balls.
- Get 1 cup of chopped cherry.
Make our easy granola bars to boost your energy levels. These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness. Cinnamon berry granola bars Granola bars are commonly composed of rolled oats, which are oat groats that have been flat-pressed and lightly steamed. Adding honey, nuts and fruit chunks to bind these oats will give you a.
Steps to make Granola fantasy snack bar:
- In a pan, roast the chopped almonds for 2-3 minutes..
- After that, roast the oats until the nutty aroma comes out..
- Then roast the puffed rice for 3-4 minutes..
- In a bowl take the almonds, oats and puffed rice and add the muesli. Give it a good mix..
- In a pan heat up the butter until it melts and add the brown sugar and 1 cup honey. Mix it properly and wait for it to caramelize on low-medium heat. Stir occasionally..
- Pour the caramel over the mixed granola and mix it thoroughly..
- Spread this on a greased and lined baking tray/tin and press it using your palm or something with a flat base..
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour..
- In a bowl take roasted pumpkin seeds, cherries, and sugar balls. Mix it well..
- In the pan heat up the peanut butter. To that, add 1/2 cup honey and mix it properly..
- Brush the peanut butter- honey mixture all over the granola and spread the pumpkin seed, cherry and sugar balls evenly. Give it a gentle press..
- Place this in the fridge for 2 hours. Then cut it into desired shapes and enjoy the delicious, homemade granola bar..
They are fine for younger kids, but my Soft-Baked Granola Bars are a perfect one or two year old snack bar with less sugar. Ingredients in No Bake Granola Bars with Peanut Butter. These are the ingredients you'll need to make this recipe. See the full information at the bottom in the recipe. rolled oats; crispy rice cereal (like Rice Krispies) shredded unsweetened coconut; dark or semi-sweet. Other factors to consider are the amount of protein, fiber and unsaturated fat the granola bar contains.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food granola fantasy snack bar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!