Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blinchiki (Russian-style Pancakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blinchiki (Russian-style Pancakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blinchiki (russian-style pancakes) recipe. You can cook blinchiki (russian-style pancakes) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Blinchiki (Russian-style Pancakes):
- Get 1 of ☆Egg.
- Prepare 100 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 200 ml of ☆Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Provide 150 grams of Salmon.
- Use 1 of Boiled egg.
- You need 1/4 medium of Onion.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Blinchiki (Russian-style Pancakes):
- Make hard-boiled eggs. After bringing the water to boil put the eggs in and cook for about 10 minutes. In this picture you can see three but I use only 1 for this recipe..
- Make the pancake batter. Mix the egg, salt and sugar. Stir in half of the milk..
- After stirring sift the flour into the mixture. Mix until smooth..
- After mixing add the rest of the milk. Stir until smooth..
- After stirring let the mixture rest. Meanwhile make the filling..
- Remove the skin of the salmon. Cook the salmon in a microwave and leave to cool. Break up the flesh into small pieces..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the onion. Fry until wilted and add the salmon. Salt and pepper..
- Chop the egg finely. Mix the egg with the fried onion and salmon..
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan and spread thinly and evenly. Cook both sides..
- Place the filling onto a pancake. Fold in the bottom, the left and right, then the top..
- This is done. Transfer this carefully to the frying pan to warm up. Transfer to a serving dish..
- You're all set! This pancake goes well with different sauces. I used a mixture of ketchup, mayonnaise and grainy mustard this time..
I read that wheat version is more common. If they are made with yeast then they will called as blini. Russian Crepes also called Blini or blinchiki are a version of thin Russian pancakes that I grew up eating, usually for breakfast on Saturday mornings. As simple as it is to make, it's still a lot of work as it takes time. Blintzes are a type of blini (blintzes, crepes, blini and blinchiki are the same thing).
If you find this Blinchiki (Russian-style Pancakes) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.