Meat and Red Curry.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, meat and red curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meat and Red Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Meat and Red Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meat and red curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat and Red Curry:
- Make ready .5 lb of chicken.
- Make ready .5 lb of beef.
- Prepare .5 lb of shrimp.
- Take 1 cup of fresh broccoli cuts.
- Make ready 4 of green onions thinly chopped.
- Make ready 3 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of s&b oriental curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Thai kitchen red curry paste.
- Make ready 2 tbs of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare Tsp of ginger powder.
- Make ready Dashes of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Thai red chile oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Make ready Tbs of olive oil.
Instructions to make Meat and Red Curry:
- Thinly slice chicken and beef..
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok..
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done..
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender..
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion..
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food meat and red curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!