Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick & toasty bacon quiche. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick & toasty bacon quiche using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche:
- Get 1 of thick slice Bread *about 2.5cm thick.
- Prepare 1-2 slices (50 g) of Bacon *cut into small pieces.
- Make ready 1 handful of Baby Spinach *OR Peas.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Thickened Cream.
- Get 1 of large Egg.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of shredded or grated Tasty Cheese (Cheddar).
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 5 g of Butter.
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Steps to make Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche:
- Heat a small frying pan, non-stick preferred, over medium to low heat, cook Bacon pieces. When slightly browned, remove unwanted fat using a piece of paper towel, then add Baby Spinach. When Baby Spinach wilted, transfer to a bowl..
- Add Cream, Egg and Cheese, mix to combine, then season lightly with Salt & Pepper..
- Cut a large hole in the Bread slice, remove the inner soft parts, but DO NOT chuck them away yet as you might need them later..
- Clean the frying pan with the paper towel, melt Butter over very low heat. Place the ring-shaped Bread slice in the frying pan, spoon the mixture into the hole. *Note: If the mixture is not enough to fill the hole, tear the removed bread into small pieces and tuck them into the mixture..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Turn the Bread over, cover with the lid, and cook for 5 more minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick & toasty bacon quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!