Rocky road protein balls. Want to try VPA Protein powder? Grab your Sample now Our take on a classic: Rocky Road Protein Balls feature Macro Mike Chocolate Caramel Protein+ Powder combined with coconut, cranberries, and cacao nibs. The ulimate vegan protein ball – this is one for chocolate lovers and snackers everywhere.
Relax and indulge or grab-and-go, we know you'll love our favourite treat! The Roar Energy Rocky Road Protein Balls are a delicious doughy bite. Why not make our Rocky Road Protein Balls, they taste too good to be true!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rocky road protein balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rocky road protein balls is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Rocky road protein balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Want to try VPA Protein powder? Grab your Sample now Our take on a classic: Rocky Road Protein Balls feature Macro Mike Chocolate Caramel Protein+ Powder combined with coconut, cranberries, and cacao nibs. The ulimate vegan protein ball – this is one for chocolate lovers and snackers everywhere.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rocky road protein balls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rocky road protein balls:
- Make ready 1 of x bulk nutrients mug cake – choc cherry works best.
- Make ready 10 of x sugar free marshmallows; sliced.
- Take 23 g of box jols forest berry sugar free lollies, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole or quick oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of cashews or peanuts chopped.
- Make ready 70 g of dark choc melts.
- Take 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water or milk as needed; about.
The secret is sugar-free Jols and marshmallows to make the authentic rocky road flavour experience. The peanut butter makes for a more rocky road flavour but can be omitted if there is an allergy. If your kids don't like protein balls, they will now! They're ideal as a lunchbox filler or a treat pre workout.
Instructions to make Rocky road protein balls:
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir to combine..
- Melt the chocolate, peanut butter and oil together over high her in a double boiler..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the mix. Stir well. Add 1-2tsp water/water at a time if the mix is dry..
- Roll into balls. Roll through coconut.
- Store in a airtight container in the fridge.
Rocky Road Protein Balls Rocky Road Protein Balls. Our Quick Protein Ball Mix takes the work out of creating macro friendly snacks for the working week. Simply add the mix to a bowl with water, stir to combine and roll! Plus, we've recently revamped our Quick Protein Ball mix to be tastier than ever before. With notes of raspberry, marshmallow and chocolate… they're now Rocky Road flavoured!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rocky road protein balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!