Chicken Red Thai Curry.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken red thai curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Red Thai Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Red Thai Curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken red thai curry using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- Take of For Homemade Red Curry Paste-.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Take 1-2 of Fresh Lemongrass Stalks.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Peppers.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander Stems.
- Prepare 5 of Small-Medium Red Onion Finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Take 2 of Fresh Bay Leaves Medium Size.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 5 of Fresh Hot Red Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Oil for a Grinding.
- Get of For Curry-.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter and Oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of Bite-size chunks of Vegetables.
- Take 1 cup of Boneless Chicken cut into small cubes.
- Get 250 ml of Fresh First Press Coconut Cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli Roughly Chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste (approx).
- Prepare of Salt as per Taste.
Steps to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- For Curry, we will start by making curry paste first. For that take all ingredients mentioned in a list for curry paste. Instead of taking Dry Red Chilli I used Ciba Kashmiri red chilli powder for brighter colour. And as galangal wasn't available, I used Ginger..
- Take all ingredients in grinding jar and make a paste of it. Then I prefer to add 1 tbsp of oil in it and grind it again for a smoother texture. Then just put it in an airtight glass container and store it in the refrigerator..
- Now for curry, Chop Vegetables (I took Mushrooms, Baby Corns, Onion and Capsicum) and chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Then first take 1 tsp butter in a cooking pot. First, add fine cupped garlic in it and let it gets light golden. Then saute chicken pieces with a pinch of black pepper and pinch of salt in it and let it cook completely. Once it is done, take it off the pot..
- In the same pot, add 1 tsp of oil. And add green chilli and vegetables in it and saute it till those become translucent..
- Take red curry paste in 1 bowl and add the same amount of water in it. And make it a thin paste..
- Now add coconut milk in a cooking pot and stir it. Also, add sugar, salt (as curry paste also has salt in it, adjust accordingly) and curry paste and mix it. Let it boil for 2-3 mins on low flame. And Our Chicken Red Thai Curry is ready to serve..
- Serve it with Steamed Rice. I even like to combine it with spaghetti or Indian Rice Ghavan..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken red thai curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!