Chocolate Peanut & Walnut Balls. Give the Gift of Cadbury Chocolate with Cadbury Deliveries. Whatever the Occasion, Wish Someone the Best & Make Their Day Extra Special. Want to try our amazing protein mousse?
ADD TO BASKET + Nutritional Info. GRAMS PER SERVE : SERVES PER PACK : PER SERVE. Melt the milk chocolate, or temper it if it contains cocoa butter.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate peanut & walnut balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Peanut & Walnut Balls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Peanut & Walnut Balls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Give the Gift of Cadbury Chocolate with Cadbury Deliveries. Whatever the Occasion, Wish Someone the Best & Make Their Day Extra Special. Want to try our amazing protein mousse?
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate peanut & walnut balls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut & Walnut Balls:
- Take 200 g of Packet of Any Chocolate Cookies of Your Choice.
- Get 100 g of Melted Milk or Semi Sweet Chocolate.
- Prepare 50 ml of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 50 ml of Golden Syrup or Honey.
- Prepare 200 g of Extra Chocolate.
- Make ready of Extra 2 Tblsp Butter.
- Get 100 g of Chopped Peanuts.
- Get 100 g of Chopped Walnuts.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Stir it vigorously without additional heat until all the chocolate has melted. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Add the powdered sugar and stir again until smooth. Pour the peanut butter mixture onto the parchment-lined tray and spread to approximately.
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut & Walnut Balls:
- Into a Food Processor crumble Cookies until it resembles crumbs..
- Over a medium simmering pot with 1/4 cup water, melt together Chocolate, Butter and Golden Sryup..
- Add into the Food Processor and pulse to combine with the cookie crumbs..
- Remove into a bowl and begin for roll into balls. Place on a tray and allow to cool in the fridge for at least 10mins..
- Meanwhile in another bowl melt extra Chocolate and Butter over simmering water. Allow to cool for 5mins..
- Remove Chocolate Balls from fridge and begging the dip and coat process. Poak ball with a toothpick or square and dip into the chocolate. Allow to drip over covering the entire ball..
- Chop peanuts and walnuts fine. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt. Lastly coat the balls with nuts..
- Allow to set for 5mins then enjoy..
Homemade Chocolate Peanut Clusters are the easiest edible gifts to make over Christmas! Slow cooker OR stove top and only a handful of ingredients! Aside from baking over the holidays, making Chocolate Peanut Clusters or homemade candies are perfect for last minute gift giving. Turn off the oven for this one. Place it in a mug and pour a cup of hot milk (or water) over the top and stir to make the creamiest, dreamiest cup of Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate peanut & walnut balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!