Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Brussels Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Brussels Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brussels sprouts recipe. You can cook baked brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Brussels Sprouts:
- Prepare 2 cup of halved brussels sprouts.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of coconut aminos seasoning sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Brussels Sprouts:
- preheat oven to 325°F (temperature may vary from oven to oven.).
- combine Brussels sprouts, scallions, garlic, and olive oil in an oven safe pan of preference. stir together, and make sure there is a generous coat of oil on veggies. add more olive oil if necessary..
- sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper over veggie concoction..
- place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until tender..
- don't forget to remove the food from the oven when it is done cooking!.
- opt to dribble coconut animos (or soy sauce) over finished dish for a pop of flavor..
Move over kale chips, these baked Brussels sprouts are sure to take over as everyone's new snack champion. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. The sprouts are popular in Brussels, Belgium, and have gained popularity and their name from there. Crispy oven roasted brussels sprouts baked in the most amazing honey balsamic glaze.
If you find this Baked Brussels Sprouts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.