Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed Brussels Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed Brussels Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed brussels sprouts recipe. To make sauteed brussels sprouts you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed Brussels Sprouts:
- Get 1 1/4 lb of fresh Brussels Sprouts.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning (salt-free).
Steps to make Sauteed Brussels Sprouts:
- Rinse Brussels Sprouts..
- Cut off the ends, slice sprouts in half and remove outer layer of leaves..
- Melt butter and olive oil over medium high heat in a large non-stick frying pan..
- Add sprouts, garlic salt and Mrs. Dash. Stir to coat..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the frying pan and quickly place lid on pan. Let steam for about a minute then stir sprouts. Continue intervals of covering pan and stirring frequently until sprouts are tender (about 15 minutes). You don't want very much liquid in the pan; this way the sprouts will brown a little. Add a little more water if the pan gets too dry and the sprouts start sticking. This method cooks the sprouts a little faster. You can just saute them without covering but turn the heat down slightly and cook longer..
Bacon fat sautéed brussels sprouts are semi-braised in a carbonara-esque creamy sauce, and then finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon. Written by Lacey Baier. in Sides. I've always been confused as to why Brussels Sprouts gets such a bad wrap with both kids and adults alike. Add halved brussels sprouts to the fat, shaking the skillet so that as many as possible land cut side down. Disturbing the skillet at this point would prevent the sprouts from caramelizing.
If you find this Sauteed Brussels Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.