Thai Fish Cakes. Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home! The main flavouring in Thai Fish Cakes is red curry paste, so if you love Thai Red Curry, fish and food made to. A classic recipe, these red-curry-flavoured fish cakes can be found everywhere in Thailand!
You have to try these delicious Thai Fish Cakes with Vegetable Ribbons! For fast-food that's deliciously moreish and pretty nutritious too. Thai Fish Cakes – Make the best Thai fish cakes with a springy and silky texture and bold flavor These fish cakes are decadent enough to serve as a main.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai fish cakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Fish Cakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Thai Fish Cakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home! The main flavouring in Thai Fish Cakes is red curry paste, so if you love Thai Red Curry, fish and food made to. A classic recipe, these red-curry-flavoured fish cakes can be found everywhere in Thailand!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook thai fish cakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Make ready of Haddock.
- Get of large egg.
- Make ready of salt (optional).
- Take of red Thai curry paste.
- Get of 5 green beans.
- Take of 2 spring onion.
- Get of 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli.
- Make ready of 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Take of 3 tablespoons coriander leaves.
These Thai Fish Cakes are incredibly delicious. Seasoned beautifully and topped with sriracha mayo, you're going to want to eat these on the regular. Serve these delicious fish cakes with refreshing cucumber salad. Serve Thai fish cakes with cucumber salad.
Instructions to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Cut the fish into chunks and dry with paper towel..
- Thinly cut the Green Beans and Spring Onion (about half a cm) and set aside in a bowl. This will be used in a later step.
- Put everything apart from the Green Beans and Spring Onions into a food processor and turn it on until it is minced to a fine texture. Do not blend it to a paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the spring onion and the green beans.
- Create your fishcakes and wrap in cling film. You should be able to make 8 reasonable sized fishcakes..
- Put the fishcakes into the fridge for about an hour to firm up..
- Put about a cm of sunflower oil into a pan and cook the fishcakes until dark golden brown on both sides..
Cook this recipe with a photo! Thai Fish Cakes – the best and easiest Thai fish cakes recipe or Tod Mun Pla that tastes just like Thai restaurants. Thai fish cakes are a very flavorful common street food in Thailand. The fresh taste of the fish, spices, and herbs make this dish simply delicious! Classic Thai fish cakes (The Chefs' Line)Source: The Chefs' Line.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai fish cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!