Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Russian Salad Cold Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Russian Salad Cold Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian Salad Cold Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to russian salad cold sandwich recipe. You can have russian salad cold sandwich using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Russian Salad Cold Sandwich:
- You need 8 of bread slices.
- Provide As required of Amul butter.
- Take Few of salad leaves.
- Take For of Russian salad filling :.
- You need 1 cup of hung curd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated cabbage.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh pineapple.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped green grapes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate pearls.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use Few of salad leaves.
- Take For of Serving.
- Take as needed of Tomato sauce.
- Get As required of Potato chips.
Instructions to make Russian Salad Cold Sandwich:
- To make Russian salad filling,grate cabbage and soak in ice-cold water for 10 mins. After 10 mins strain and pat dry grated cabbage,keep aside.Grate cucumber and by pressing between palms remove water from it.keep aside. Chopped pineapple and green grapes. Keep ready all ingredients needed for filling..
- In mixing bowl add hung curd and all ingredients mentioned for filling. Mix well..
- Apply butter on all bread slices on one side. Take one buttered bread slice,place salad leaves,on it spread prepared Russian salad filling..as shown. Cover with other buttered bread slice. Similarly prepared all sandwiches..
- Wrap all prepared sandwiches in wet cloth. Keep refrigerated for few hours..
- At the time of serving,cut the sides of prepared cold sandwich. Cut into desired shape (rectangular,square or triangular shape)..
- Serve/ Relish Russian Salad Cold Sandwich with tomato sauce and potato chips..
Chef Olivier kept the recipe in such. Russian Sandwich Preparation: Russian Sandwich is really a YUM. Today I will show you how can you prepare this sandwich with a little bit of Indian touch. To make Russian salad, combine all the above mentioned ingredients together. It will turn into a creamy filling.
If you find this Russian Salad Cold Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.