Thai Green Shrimp Curry.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai green shrimp curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Green Shrimp Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thai Green Shrimp Curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai green shrimp curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Get of lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- Prepare of chillies Thai.
- Prepare of shallot , chopped.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of ginger thumb – sized piece of.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of lime juice.
- Get of coriander ground.
- Get of cumin ground.
- Get of coconut milk.
- Make ready of cilantro fresh chopped.
- Get of lime zest.
- Take of shrimp devined.
- Prepare of ginger ground.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Make ready of cayenne.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of salt pepper and.
Steps to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Combine ground ginger, 1 tbs of soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, cayenne, 1 tbs of lime juice, salt and pepper in bowl. Add shrimp and cover with water. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Combine lemongrass, chilies, shallot, rest of soy sauce and lime juice, coriander, cumin, 1/4 can of coconut milk, garlic, cilantro and lime zest in food processor. Blend until it forms a thick paste..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add paste and stir for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add stock and rest of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Let simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink, about 4 minutes. Serve hot. Recommended with basmati rice and naan!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai green shrimp curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!