Granola and chocolate energy ball. Huge range of Camping, Hiking & Travel Gear at Low Prices. Lowest Prices Everyday Australia's Best Online Camping Store Stir the chocolate with a spoon until melted through, and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Dip each energy ball into melted chocolate, then roll into chocolate shavings.
In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and honey. Fold in vanilla extract if using. Stir in ground flax seed, coconut flakes, oats, Rice Krispies and mini chocolate chip.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, granola and chocolate energy ball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Huge range of Camping, Hiking & Travel Gear at Low Prices. Lowest Prices Everyday Australia's Best Online Camping Store Stir the chocolate with a spoon until melted through, and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Dip each energy ball into melted chocolate, then roll into chocolate shavings.
Granola and chocolate energy ball is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Granola and chocolate energy ball is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook granola and chocolate energy ball using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Granola and chocolate energy ball:
- Prepare 250 g of milk chocolate.
- Take 80 g of oats.
- Take 30 g of chopped hazelnuts.
- Take 30 g of mixed seeds.
- Prepare 250 g of peanut butter.
- Take Handful of sultanas.
- Get of Sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- Make ready of Big splash of apple juice.
Stir until well combined (this takes a lot of stirring) Mixture should be thick and sticky. Chocolate Manuka Bliss Ball Recipe; Chocolate Coconut Oat Bars (a nutritiously sweet treat) Homemade Granola Bars; Dark Chocolate Blueberry Oat Protein Balls; Category: Recipes, Snacks. Stacy is a DIY obsessed, healthy living advocate. A preacher's wife and mom of three, she loves to encourage others to.
Instructions to make Granola and chocolate energy ball:
- On a baking tray, lay your oats, seeds and hazelnuts and cook in a warm oven (180 fan) for 15 mins or so till toasted and brown..
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bowl and set aside ready..
- Once the oats, seeds and nuts are toasted add it to a large mixing bowl and add the peanut butter, apple juice and sultanas. If the mix isn’t sticky add a splash more juice but not too much or it’ll be too wet. Once combined, make little balls using the palm of your hands. We made about 10 small balls with our mixture..
- Once your granola balls are ready roll them into the coconut and then dip and roll them around the melted chocolate using a fork. Lift them carefully on a tray covered with greaseproof paper and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts. Set in the fridge till the chocolate has set and they’ll last for a few days or so. Enjoy 💕.
Instructions Pop all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Alternatively, if the granola is very nobbly, put it in the food processor to grind it to a more uniform shape so it will make balls more easily. Then add the remaining ingredients and process until well mixed. These chocolate and nut energy balls are perfect for your busy day. No Bake Chocolate Banana Energy Balls Recipe ~ Delicious Recipe for Energy Bites Loaded with Chocolate Chips, Banana, Coconut, Oats, Flaxseed, Chia Seeds and Spiced with Cinnamon!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food granola and chocolate energy ball recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!