Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai tuna and red curry fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai tuna and red curry fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry:
- Take 1 tin of oil tuna.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of red curry paste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tapioca powder.
- Take 8 of Citrus hystrix.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 5 of green beans.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry:
- Drain oil then squeeze a little..
- Cut green beans and citrus hystrix..
- Put tuna, red curry paste, tapioca powder and sugar in food processor and mix. Then add egg and green beans, citrus hystrix..
- Mix with hand. And fry in vegetable oil till good brown..
- 😉Enjoy ❣️.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai tuna and red curry fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!