Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy pan fried porkchops recipe. You can have juicy pan fried porkchops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops:
- Take 1/2 kg of Pork Chops.
- Use of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ground sage.
- Provide of paprika.
- Get of olive oil.
Instructions to make Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops:
- Rub each porkchop with pinch amounts of salt, pepper, sage and paprika..
- Add olive oil to pan and turn to low heat. The trick to making juicy pork chops is to cook them in low heat and in a short amount of time on each side..
- Lay down your first batch of pork chops. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip over. Cook the flipped over side for another 2-3 minutes..
- Once the pork chop is in a lovely brown color, incline them on the side of the pan. Make sure that the fat is at the lower end. This method ensures that you get a well cooked fat, otherwise it will be rubbery. Cook each side in this position for 2-3 minutes..
- Repeat the same steps for all porkchops..
Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Chewy, dry pork chops bringing you down? This recipe shows you how to avoid that *and* have an awesome side-sauce. Season pork chops generously on one side with salt and pepper. Turn and season other side generously, then sprinkle evenly with ½ tsp. sugar.
If you find this Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.