Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Remove baking dish from oven and spread out shrimp in a single layer, though they should fit snugly together. Looking for the perfect Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe? look no further!
Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short. Ingredients for Baked Shrimp with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce. Extra large raw shrimp – large or jumbo size will work too just adjust bake time slightly (give or take).; Butter – salted or unsalted will work here.; Garlic – use fresh garlic for best results.; Lemon juice – don't use the bottled stuff here only fresh.; Salt and pepper; Red pepper flakes – if you don't like heat omit.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Add shrimp and toss to coat. Remove baking dish from oven and spread out shrimp in a single layer, though they should fit snugly together. Looking for the perfect Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe? look no further!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons:
- Prepare 20 of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil spray.
- Get of Filling.
- Get 6 of cooked jumbo shrimp.
- Get 1/2 cup of baby kale leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed red peppers.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
Shrimp is a long-time favorite because it has so much flavor, and it's so fast to make. When it comes to deciding what to make for dinner or an appetizer, shrimp dishes are pretty much the way to go because there is little effort involved. You can decide at the last minute, and these crispy baked coconut shrimp turn out perfectly every time. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Instructions to make Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons:
- preheat oven to 375° & get out a large baking sheet.
- take a sheet of foil, enough to more than cover the baking sheet, crunch the foil and then line the baking sheet so that there are plenty of "airy" spaces..
- lightly spray foil with olive oil.
- add carrots, kale, and cabbage to food processor, chop fine.
- add in minced garlic, crushed red peppers, chives, pepper, and soy sauce, chop till fine but don't let it turn into a sauce.
- scoop out ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- rinse out processor, and add in shrimp (make sure these are cooked, cleaned, devained, tail off), and chop but don't completely mince.
- add to mixing bowl, and fold/mix.
- take out package of wonton wrappers, you'll need at least 18-20.
- get a small bowl of water for gluing the wonton wrappers, and a paper towel for drying fingers between gluing (as needed).
- lay wrapper out flat, add about 1 tablespoon of filling to the middle.
- dip a finger in water, and wet 2 edges of the wrapper, and fold over into a triangle.
- dry your fingers, and pinch the edges together. I usually start at the top of the triangle, and work backwards.
- lay each wonton onto the baking sheet, not letting them touch.
- after all wontons are laid out on the baking sheet, lightly spray with olive oil.
- bake in middle oven rack approximately 10 minutes.
- remove and flip each wonton – I can usually just grab a corner and flip them.
- place back in oven and bake on the other side for another 3 minutes.
- remove, and enjoy either as they are, or with your favorite soy-based dipping sauce.
Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Chop shrimps or process in ȧ food chopper into smȧll pieces. Mix shrimps with mȧyonnȧise, melted butter, grȧted gȧrlic, scȧllions ȧnd ȧ generous ȧmount of blȧck pepper. Luckily, defrosting shrimp for this baked shrimp recipe (or for any other recipe) is easy! Fill a large bowl with cool water.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!