Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Prepare 500 gms of shrimps/prawns.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Get 3 tsp of honey.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
- Get of Blend to paste :.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 cups of coriander and mint leaves.
- Make ready 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 of ginger grated.
- Prepare 2-3 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemon squeezed.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of Rice noodles/vermicelli.
- Take of pickled gherkins for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Blend the ingredients shown in the pic to smooth paste.
- Green Thai curry Paste is ready.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.add the shrimps, 2 lime leaves, salt, 2 tsp honey & saute for few mints. after few minutes the shrimps will shell out the water. remove dat stock in a bowl for further use..
- Saute the shrimps for few mints until light golden in colour & keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a deep pan. add the lime leaves, green curry paste, & cook for few mints..
- Once the oil floats on top add coconut milk, shrimp stock, remaining honey, salt & simmer the gravy for 5-10 mints..
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy. add half ofthe shrimps in gravy & keep the remaining aside for garnish. add the fresh cream to the simmering gravy & cook for few mints..
- For glass noodles cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the packet (just add the noodles in hot water forfew mints) spread the rice noodles on a serving plate & garnish with remaining shrimps & pickled gherkins. transfer the green gravy in a bowl..
- Serve hot with Rice noodles..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!