Green Thai Prawn Curry. This fresh Thai green curry recipe shows you how easy it is to make your own curry paste. Use with prawns, veg or chicken for a brilliantly zingy flavour. They made the best green curry I've ever tasted.
All Reviews for Thai Green Curry Prawns. Thai Green Curry Prawns. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A fragrant quick and easy Thai green curry that is perfectly paired with coconut rice.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green thai prawn curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Thai Prawn Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Green Thai Prawn Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This fresh Thai green curry recipe shows you how easy it is to make your own curry paste. Use with prawns, veg or chicken for a brilliantly zingy flavour. They made the best green curry I've ever tasted.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have green thai prawn curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Get of Prawns , deshelled.
- Prepare of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Get of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Make ready of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Take of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Basil , dried.
- Prepare of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Delia's Thai Prawn Curry with Pineapple recipe. This lovely recipe from The Oriental's Cookery School in Bangkok has been slightly adjusted to accommodate Western ingredients without, I think, losing its authenticity. So the greenness comes from green chilies. The green chilies are bird's eye chilies, but only the green ones are used for this recipe.
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
To pound Thai green curry paste, you'll need a good stone mortar and pestle, and you can toss in the ingredients however you like, just making sure all the. Thai green curry is so delicious, specially when served with steaming white jasmine rice. In Thailand, the curry is made with these eggplants, which come in the green color variety and purple color variety. They are small like ping pong balls; they are halved or quartered and cooked in the curry. Thai Prawn Curry – If you're after a quick meal that tastes delicious, this easy seafood curry takes less than Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green thai prawn curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!