Fruit cake! (Pound cake). Pound cake is a type of cake traditionally made with a pound of each of four ingredients: flour, butter, eggs, and sugar. Toasted Pound Cake with Peach ToppingJust a Little Bit of Bacon. vanilla ice cream, pound cake, syrup, butter, peaches. See more ideas about Cake recipes, Cupcake cakes, Desserts.
Pretty marbled pound cake with rich, dark chocolate. Simple to make in no time at all! This is a great cake for making a day ahead or freezing.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fruit cake! (pound cake). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruit cake! (Pound cake) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fruit cake! (Pound cake) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Pound cake is a type of cake traditionally made with a pound of each of four ingredients: flour, butter, eggs, and sugar. Toasted Pound Cake with Peach ToppingJust a Little Bit of Bacon. vanilla ice cream, pound cake, syrup, butter, peaches. See more ideas about Cake recipes, Cupcake cakes, Desserts.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fruit cake! (pound cake) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit cake! (Pound cake):
- Get 2 kg of butter.
- Prepare 2 kg of sugar.
- Get 2 kg of eggs.
- Prepare 2 kg of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark treacle.
- Take 2 tablespoons of nutmeg.
- Get 2 tablespoons of mixed spices.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Take 2 packets of mixed dried fruits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder.
- Get of Vanilla, Butter Scotch and Banana flavours.
- Get of Browning (1 bottle).
Dust the inside of the pan lightly with flour, tapping out any excess. Pound cakes first originated in Europe. Learn how to make Pound Cake and Fruit Parfaits. Continue alternating layers of cake, cream and fruit until you.
Steps to make Fruit cake! (Pound cake):
- Using a turning stick, cream butter and sugar together until sugar melts and butter is well creamed..
- Break and whisk your eggs to foam a little, add (little by little) to your creamed butter and gently turn around in one direction..
- Add baking powder to the sieved flour and add in little portions to the creamed butter. Turn thoroughly to every angle until there are no lumps and a smooth thick paste is formed..
- Add the golden syrup and dark treacle…. Keep turning while doing so..
- Add the nutmeg,cinnamon powder, mixed spices..
- Add the browning and flavours…. Mix thoroughly to combine all ingredients together..
- Add the dried fruits to it (sprinkle raw flour on the dried fruits before adding it) this is to prevent it from settling at the bottom while baking..
- When all ingredients are combined together, line your pan with grease proof paper or foil paper and pour the mixture into it. Put in a preheated oven to bake for 1hr or 1hr 30mins depending on the temperature..
- To check if it's ready, put a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean it's baked..
- Your yummy fruit cake is ready to be served..
From lemon pound cake to chocolate pound cake, get all the best pound cake recipes at food & Wine. Jacques Pépin's mother, aunt and cousin all have their versions. He likes to fold in candied citrus peels to make a French fruit cake; he also loves plain slices dipped in espresso. Fruit cakes are iconic symbols of the holiday season and come in nearly infinite variations. But in the end, so long as it has dried or candied fruit, it's a fruitcake!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fruit cake! (pound cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!