Mike's Green Chile Cream Cheese Wontons. Love those wontons you get in a Chinese restaurant? Make them at home with this simple recipe. The sweet and creamy wontons can be made easily at home.
Cream Cheese Wontons–yet another marriage of American and Chinese cuisines in one addictive, hilariously retro appetizer. Until the fateful day on which I blogged this recipe, my relationship with cream cheese wontons had long been distant. These quick and easy baked cream cheese wontons are a great appetizer or anytime snack.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's green chile cream cheese wontons. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Green Chile Cream Cheese Wontons is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Green Chile Cream Cheese Wontons is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Love those wontons you get in a Chinese restaurant? Make them at home with this simple recipe. The sweet and creamy wontons can be made easily at home.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's green chile cream cheese wontons using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Cream Cheese Wontons:
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Mixture.
- Take 2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [8 oz each].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fine Diced Purple Onions & Green Onions [mixed-packed].
- Get 1 can of Green Chiles [4 oz] Or, [best] 1/2 Cup Fresh Chopped Hot Green Chiles [packed].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fine Diced Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- Make ready 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready 1 packages of Wonton Wrappers.
- Get of Additions.
- Get 1 of Frying Oil.
- Take 1 of Sweet And Sour Sauce.
A Midwestern favorite: cream cheese in wonton wrappers. Crispy cream cheese wontons, more popularly known as crab rangoons or crab puffs, are a popular American Chinese appetizer with a crispy outside and a creamy, delicious inside filled with cream cheese. This snack can be easily made using household items and ingredients. These Easy Cream Cheese Wontons taste like they came straight from a restaurant!
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chile Cream Cheese Wontons:
- Mix everything in the Cream Cheese Mixture Section except Wonton Wrappers..
- Place 1 tablespoon mixture into the center of Wonton Wrapper..
- Lightly smear beaten egg around the edges of the Wonton and seal by pinching in the center as pictured..
- Fry in 2" of high heat oil until crispy. About 2 minutes..
- Drain and serve with any sweet and sour sauce..
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, sugar and green onion. Delicious cream cheese wantons make a great family treat (usually at a Asian restaurant). This crispy wontons appetizer recipe is filled with cream cheese and fresh crab. Great served with plum sauce for dipping. This crispy wontons appetizer recipe is filled with cream cheese and fresh crab.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's green chile cream cheese wontons recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!