Lora's Quick Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Just mix enough to incorporate ingredients. That's the trick to a moist banana bread.
I could never seem to get the middle done in other recipes but had no problem with this one. See more ideas about Banana bread, Bread, Recipes. It's quick, simple and always turns out perfectly!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lora's quick banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lora's Quick Banana Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Lora's Quick Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Just mix enough to incorporate ingredients. That's the trick to a moist banana bread.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lora's quick banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Prepare of banana bread.
- Take 3 of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- Get 2 large of eggs, room temp.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- Take 2/3 cup of chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski buddy's mother—Mrs.
Instructions to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Banana bread recipe that is nourishing-to the body and soul. In this video, I show you how to make your average banana bread healthy by substituting. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Butter: Use softened butter for a soft texture and irresistible butter flavor. I like to freeze banana bread in slices because the slices thaw much quicker- even by lunchtime!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lora's quick banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!