Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked pork chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops recipe. To make baked pork chops you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked pork chops:
- Prepare 4 of center cut boneless pork chops.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten.
- Provide 1 tbsp of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of seasoned panko.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Baked pork chops:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season pork chops with salt & pepper..
- In a bowl beat egg with water and dijon mustard..
- In a ziploc storage bag add fried onions and panko, seal bag, with a rolling pin roll over a few time break up the fried onions and panko to incorporate..
- Dip pork chops into eggs mixture & dredge into fried onion mixture, coat both sides, repeat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, ENJOY!!.
On Wednesday night, I like the ease of this baked risotto with peas and greens, and would serve it with a mound of mushrooms cooked down in butter, with a lot of salt. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really! This oven-baked method will Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed. How to cook pork chops in the oven*** Today I'm cooking pork chops. I have been making this pork chop recipe for many years and for many years my pork chops.
If you find this Baked pork chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.