Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate icing. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Icing is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Icing is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Icing:
- Get 9 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of Hershey's unsweetened cocos powder.
- Get 6 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- Get 6 tbsp of Carnation evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla.
Steps to make Chocolate Icing:
- Place melted butter in large bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup of cocoa powder. Mix butter and cocoa powder together.
- Add powdered sugar slowly until all is mixed in with the butter and cocoa mixture.
- Add 6 tablespoons of milk and 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla to the above mixture.
- If you want thinner icing, use more milk. For thicker icing add an additional 1/2 cup confectioners Sugar..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!