Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops recipe. You can have bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- Use 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- Take 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- You need 1 of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- Take 6 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
Bacon Explosion is the world famous bacon-wrapped, bacon-stuffed, barbecue sausage recipe Next up is bacon layer number two. Take the remaining bacon slices and fry them up the same way Regardless of how well done you like yours, you'll need to crumble or chop the cooked strips into bite. Boneless pork chops are stuffed with bacon, Cheddar and barbecue sauce and browned in a skillet before finishing in the oven. Serve with a side of Before serving, remove toothpicks from pork chops. Brush chops with warm barbecue sauce; garnish with green onion.
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.